Will you be our new test engineer?
To support our major growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer. For our Engineering team in Hengelo, the Test Engineer is responsible for testing high-tech batteries, prototypes, and final products. The testing is focused around one of the differentiators of Super B, the so-called BMS, the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics, and the communication
- Set up test protocols in collaboration with R&D including standards, specifications, and functional descriptions.
- Continuously improve test strategies, test methodologies, test plans, and test cases.
- Advising hardware and software improvements to improve the testability and quality of products.
Skills and attitude
- MBO or HBO degree in Electronic or Software Engineering.
- Experience with Labview is a plus.
- Experience with development and construction of test set ups.
- Excellent analytical skills, customer-oriented and solution-oriented.
- Good knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles, processes and tools.
- Hands on attitude.
- Motivated team-player.
- Bereidt om te reizen
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English. German is a plus.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Debbie Rensink (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.