Will you be our new test engineer?
Do you want to be part of a growing, fun Engineering team? Are you able to break our battery in a validated way? Would you like to build a bright future, also for future generations?
Then please read on.
To support the development of our products and teams, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer. For our Engineering team in Hengelo, the Test Engineer is responsible for testing high-tech electronics, prototypes, and final products on power electronics and electrical engineering.
One of the differentiators of Super B is the so-called BMS, the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics, and the communication. As a Test Engineer, you will not only test existing products but will also help develop future-generation energy storage solutions that have not been tested before. We move at a high pace and the certifications we need to abide by are outstanding.
We do not comprise on quality.
Our engineering team currently exists of 11 R&D (Hardware, Software, and Mechanical) Engineers, 2 Test Engineers for Production Support, and 1 Test Engineer (Development).
- Set up test protocols in collaboration with R&D including standards, specifications and functional descriptions.
- Implementing working methods based on internal and external safety standards and regulations.
- Continuously improve test strategies, test methodologies, test plans and test cases.
- Advising hardware and software improvements to improve the testability and quality of products.
Skills and attitude
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical study. For example, Electronics, Mechanics, or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience with Labview is a plus.
- Experience with development and construction of test set ups.
- Excellent analytical skills, customer-oriented and solution-oriented.
- Good knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles, processes and tools.
- Hands on attitude.
- Motivated team-player.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Marinca Huisman (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.