Will you be our new systems engineer?
As our systems engineer, you can technically assess whether the requests our customers can actually be made, and if so under what conditions. So what needs to be done to get a big string of batteries working? You need to be comfortable working with higher voltages. And sometimes doing things that have never been done before. You need to be someone who likes interacting with customers and translating their needs to the Engineering department. Furthermore, you need to be someone who likes to be on site making sure that our designs are commissioned in the right way. Most of our customers are based in Europe
- Conceptually design our next-generation lithium-ion battery systems.
- Visit customers and translate customer requests into requirements.
- Prepare quotes for the Sales team.
- Perform Product analyses.
- Provide our customers and other departments with technical support.
- Commission the battery storage (system) on site.
- Help train our distributors.
- Spot technical trends and ensure different stakeholders are informed on technical developments.
Skills and attitude
- A Master’s degree in a relevant technical study, e.g. power electronics.
- At least 5 years of experience working as an Engineer.
- Good knowledge of the combination of electronics and software.
- Creative in solving challenges.
- Structured in your way of working, creating solutions that are robust and maintainable.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers like ARM and AVR is a plus.
- Knowledge of CAN, CANOpen, J1939, and similar bus systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety is an advantage.
- Experience in converters’ system design and applications, control cards, and energy storage.
- Customer-focused and able to communicate with customers in English.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Marinca Huisman (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.