Embedded Software Engineer Controllers
Will you be our new embedded software engineer?
Do you truly want to make an impact in the Energy Transition?
Are you creative enough to drive innovation?
Then please read on, because you could become part of one of the best teams in our region.
At Super B we are working on Battery storage solutions. Our battery management system is being used in a wide range of products, ranging from RV's, Marine Vessels to Industrial Applications. We are working hard to electrify everything. A new market we are designing products for is the rapidly growing EV charging infrastructure. We are developing solutions for the different variants of charging systems the world is demanding.
The market we are in are moving rapidly, so we are looking for quick learners who value safety, reliability, and team work.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will help us develop and maintain software for our EV charger controllers. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of an EV Charger, also called EVSE. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
Your main responsibilities will lie in the:
- Design, development, coding and testing of custom embedded software for our new EV charging controllers.
- Working closely together with experienced hardware- and mechanical engineers to develop future proof EV charging solutions.
- Providing our customers and other departments with technical support.
Skills and attitude
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical study.
- At least 3 years of experience working with C and C++ in embedded systems.
- Experience with Embedded Linux and Bare-Metal programming
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the combination of electronics and software.
- Creative in solving challenges.
- Structured in your way of working, creating software that is robust and maintainable.
- Experience with ARM-based microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of RTOS for microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of CAN, CANopen, Modbus, and similar bus systems.
- Knowledge of EV-related protocols like OCPP, V2G, and PLC.
- Customer-focused and able to communicate with customers in English.
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch.
If this sounds appealing, then please forward your resume. We could then tell you a bit more about what a day in the life of an Embedded Software Engineer at Super B looks like.
And of course, we are very curious to learn more about you.
For questions related to this vacancy please contact Marinca Huisman (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.