Embedded Software Engineer Controllers
Will you be our new embedded software engineer?
Do you truly want to make an impact in the Energy Transition?
Are you creative enough to drive innovation? And hands-on enough to build things?
Then please read on.
At Super B we are working on Battery storage solutions. Our battery management system is being used in a wide range of products, ranging from RVs, Marine Vessels to Industrial Applications. We are working hard to electrify everything. A new market we are designing products for is the rapidly growing EV charging infrastructure. We are developing solutions for the different variants of charging systems the world is demanding.
The market we are in is moving rapidly, so we are looking for quick learners who value safety, reliability, and teamwork.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will help us develop and maintain software for our EV charger controllers. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of an EV Charger, also called EVSE. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics, and the communication.
- Design, development, coding and testing of custom embedded software for our new EV charging controllers.
- Working closely together with experienced hardware- and mechanical engineers to develop future-proof EV charging solutions.
- Providing our customers and other departments with technical support.
Skills and attitude
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical study.
- At least 3 years of experience working with C and C++ in embedded systems.
- Experience with Embedded Linux and Bare-Metal programming
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the combination of electronics and software.
- Creative in solving challenges.
- Structured in your way of working, creating software that is robust and maintainable.
- Experience with ARM-based microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of RTOS for microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of CAN, CANopen, Modbus, and similar bus systems.
- Knowledge of EV-related protocols like OCPP, V2G, and PLC, is a plus.
- Customer-focused and able to communicate with customers in English.
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Marinca Huisman (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.