Will you be our new mechanical engineer?
We are currently receiving many requests for our products. Therefore we are looking for an additional Mechanical Engineer. Within our Engineering team (15 fte; 2 Mechanical Engineers) we are looking for someone who can design the new range of lithium ion batteries. What is most important to us, is that you are a teamplayer. We love to laugh and banter, and we would like to welcome a same hearted person to our team. Moreover, you need to be comfortable pioneering. Because you will be doing things that have never been done before. Like building prototypes and testing their working. Sometimes you have to be on site to make sure that our designs are commissioned in the right way or work with suppliers to check potential solutions.
- Conceptually design our next generation lithium ion battery systems, especially the mechanical parts of our batteries.
- Further Development of (new) products.
- Prepare quotes for the Sales team.
- Perform Product analyses.
- Provide our customers and other departments with technical support.
- Communicate with suppliers.
- Help train our distributors.
- Spot technical trends and ensure different stakeholders are informed on technical developments
Skills and attitude
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical study, e.g. Mechanical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of the combination of Mechanical parts with electronics and software.
- Creative in solving challenges.
- Structured in your way of working, creating solutions that are robust and maintainable.
- Familiair with Solid Works, Altium and Jira or similar systems.
- Preferably able to assemble mechanical parts, such as turning and milling.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety is an advantage.
- Any experience in converters’ system design and applications, control cards and energy storage is welcome.
- Customer-focused and able to communicate in both English and Dutch.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Marinca Huisman (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.