Be our new engineering manager
Then please read on.
As an Engineering Manager within Super B you will be responsible for developing the overall concepts of new products and/or solving problems that may prevent their completion. You will direct, and plan accordingly, and spend time supervising employees in our Development Team (12 fte) and Test Team (2 fte) throughout our projects. Furthermore, you are the Linking Pin to our other departments, such as Service, Marketing, Finance, and our Supply Chain. You will be one of the drivers of innovation at Super B.
Our Engineering team is very autonomous and creative, and we look out for each other. Because of our rapid growth, we need someone who can keep these strengths whilst looking at our future challenges. You will be translating future challenges into the steps we need to take to keep the momentum of the energy transition. As a scale-up, our organization is fast-paced, dynamic, fun, and innovative. The challenge is to create an environment where our people feel energized, and learning is instilled in everyday life.
- Lead and Inspire a team of driven Engineers
- Create, monitor, and communicate our roadmap
- Lead research and development projects that produce new designs, products, and processes.
- Develop detailed plans for new designs and products including budgets and capacity planning.
- Improve internal work processes and the tools and methodologies used
- Make determinations for equipment, staff, and training needs
- Reviewing the team’s work for technical accuracy
- Tackle incidents together with your team
- Align with other Managers, staff, customers, and suppliers.
- End responsible for the certification of our products.
Skills and Attitude
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a technical field
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience leading a team in a high-tech environment, for instance as Lead Engineer.
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Familiar with the V-model
- Excellent Interpersonal skills such as coaching and communicative skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Innovative, Organized, Social, and easy to get along with.
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Marinca Huisman (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.