IT Support Specialist
Be part of our great winning team.
Together with your colleagues, you will make sure the IT department runs smoothly. You will be responsible for first and second line IT questions, and support at IT projects in the organization
- Responsible for first line IT related questions. Offer support by phone and administrate tickets in JIRA (ticketing system).
- Responsible for second line IT related questions. Offer on site support to solve issues.
- Prepare needed hard- and software for new colleagues. Make sure all items are ready in time!
- Manage the IT inventory. Check regularly what is in house, in use and in stock.
- Prepare IT manuals for end users.
- Keep up the satisfaction level of IT users and make sure issues are solved in time.
- Offer support at large IT projects when needed.
Skills and Attitude
- Vocational Educational Education level 4 (MBO 4) in a relevant direction, for example IT.
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with ticketing systems (for example JIRA) is a plus.
- Proven experience with Windows. Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Experience in an international working environment is a plus.
- Service oriented; good communication skills by phone and live, able to support colleagues with IT issues.
- Self-starting and motivated personality.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills – written and verbal.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy you can contact Anne Rohaan (Corporate Recruiter) or Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.