Be part of our great winning team.
As our Human Resources Officer (parttime, 0.7 fte) every day you will have a different workload, due to a diverse job package. You will receive a good combination of tasks on HR: contribution on the HR policy, HR administration, support with the monthly payroll and searches for recruitment.
- Contribute to a reliable HR policy. Make sure the business knows and follows the HR guidelines. Inform and advise internal stakeholders.
- Act as source of information for first line HR questions.
- Carry out the personnel administration.
- Provide support in processing the monthly payroll; check the correctness and completeness of the local and foreign payroll and check inputs / changes, ensure a timely delivery and payment.
- Support and assist the HR Manager with various HR Projects. (For example, the implementation of a HR cloud system).
- Prepare profiles for our vacancies and search for candidates.
Skills and Attitude
- Bachelor degree in a relevant direction. For example Human Resources.
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with payrolling and / or recruitment is a plus.
- Experience in an international working environment is a plus.
- Affinity with HR analytics.
- Knowledge of HR cloud systems (For example Daywize) is a plus.
- People-oriented and accessible attitude.
- Self-starting and motivated personality.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills – written and verbal. German is a plus.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.