Be part of our great winning team.
As our Human Resources Officer (parttime, 0.7 fte) every day you will have a different workload, due to a diverse job package. You will receive a good combination of tasks on HR: contribution on the HR policy, HR administration, support with the monthly payroll and searches for recruitment.
- Initiating, developing and contributing to the HR policy.
- Act as source of information for first line HR questions.
- Running and proficiently managing the personnel administration.
- Coordinating and implementing the introduction introduction programme for new employees.
- Assisting with the processing of the monthly payroll and various HR projects.
- Managing office supplies, the vehicle fleet and interior decoration.
- Organising daily company lunch and managing canteen / cleaning.
- Support the HR Manager with various HR Projects (For instance the implementation of a HR cloud system).
- Supporting and contributing to the recruitment process.
Skills and Attitude
- Bachelor degree in a relevant direction. For example Human Resources.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with payrolling and / or recruitment is a plus.
- Experience in an international production environment is a plus.
- Affinity with HR analytics.
- Knowledge of HR cloud systems (For example Daywize) is a plus.
- People-oriented and accessible attitude.
- Self-starting and motivated personality.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills – written and verbal.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.