Will you be our new hardware engineer?
To support our fast growth and expansion, we are looking for a Hardware Engineer. As part of our Super B Engineering team, you will help us develop our next generation of batteries. One of the differentiators of Super B is the so-called BMS, the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics, and the communication.
- Contribute to the success of assigned projects through technical innovation and execution of assigned electrical design tasks
- Commitment to follow established design and documentation processes and standards
- Actively seek peer input during design reviews and provide constructive feedback when reviewing the
designs of others
- Interaction with technical peers at customers and suppliers
Skills and attitude
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering 2 – 5 years directly applicable experience with the desired background in some or all of the following areas:
- Circuit Design and PCB layout
- Component-level schematic design (circuit protection, power supplies, microcontrollers, CAN, PWM, analog signals, LIN)
- Design for electromagnetic compatibility
- Design for functional safety
- Design for manufacturing
- Collaboration with other engineering disciplines: mechanical, software, and manufacturing.
- Altium Designer or other schematic capture software is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles, processes, and tools.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Motivated team-player
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Debbie Rensink (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.