Be our new finance manager
We are looking for a full-time Finance Manager to strengthen our financial department. With your hands-on mentality you ensure that your financial administration is always in order. You working weeks will be diverse and you will get a wide range of duties. It gives you satisfaction to ensure that the financial processes run smoothly.
- Responsible for overall accounting and financial reporting.
- Prepare cash flow forecast.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Checking and assessing financial processes.
- Supporting the accounting employee with debit and credit administration.
- Taking care of VAT returns and wage returns.
- Checking payments.
- Maintaining and coordinating contacts between the various departments and communication with external parties.
- Compliance with regulations and tax laws.
- Supporting tasks for the financial department.
Skills and Attitude
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant education, i.e. Accounting
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Exact Online is a plus.
- Experience in a production environment is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Accurate and hands-on.
- Team player mentality with good communication skills.
- Open and transparent personality.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills – written and verbal. German and French are a plus.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.