Field Application Engineer
Will you be our new field application engineer?
We are receiving many requests for our products. We are very proud of the current life span of our products and the limited amount of field issues that arise. However, to stay relevant for the future our Account Managers can use help making sure that customers are getting the right advice on how to use and maintain our products. Within our Application team (4 fte) we are looking for someone who is in close connection to our customer and can service our products. You need to be comfortable working with higher voltages. And sometimes doing things that have never been done before. As our eyes and ears in the field you have an important job spotting field issues and maintaining our high quality. You will be visiting customers regularly, mostly throughout Europe.
- Commissioning of Energy Systems.
- Test energy storage systems for multiple markets (Lithium battery systems from 500 kWh to 3 MWh, possible scaling up to larger systems).
- On- and offsite technical support.
- Provide product training and explain manuals.
- Offer support to the Power Electronics Engineers where needed.
Skills and attitude
- A vocational level 4 or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical study, e.g. power electronics.
- Proven hands-on experience with Power Electronics and AC/DC converters.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Field experience with commissioning and troubleshooting of Power Electronics.
- Knowledge of grid codes is a plus.
- Knowledge of inverters, islanding and grid connection energy management systems.
- Excellent team player with a practical attitude.
- Self-starting and motivated personality.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate in English on a professional level with internal and external parties.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Marinca Huisman (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.