Embedded Software Engineer
Be our new software engineer.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will help us develop our next generation of batteries. You will be working on the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
- Design, development, coding and testing of custom embedded software for our next generation lithium ion batteries.
- Working closely together with experienced hardware- and mechanical engineers to develop outstanding advanced batteries.
- Providing our customers and other departments with technical support.
Skills and Attitude
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical study.
- At least 3 years of experience working with C and the GNU compiler in embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the combination of electronics and software.
- Creative in solving challenges.
- Structured in your way of working, creating software that is robust and maintainable.
- Experience with microcontrollers like ARM and AVR.
- Knowledge of CAN, CANOpen, J1939, and similar bus systems.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety and Misra C are advantages.
- Customer-focused and able to communicate with customers in English.
- Good communication skills in English.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Marinca Huisman (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.