Embedded Software Architect
Be our new software architect.
As an Embedded Software Architect you will lead the development of our next generation of batteries together with our second Software Architect. The both of you will innovate in such a way that Super B is here for the long haul. You will be working on the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embeddedsoftware that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication. Within the energy transition a lot of innovations have been developed to gather energy. Yet, storage is the missing piece of thepuzzle. Are you going to make it happen?
- Design, develop, code and test complex architectures for our next generationlithium ion batteries.
- Working closely together with experienced hardware- and mechanical engineers as well as the rest of the software team (4 fte) to develop outstanding advanced batteries.
- Providing our customers and other departments with technical support; and promoting our innovations inside and outside the organization.
- Train more junior Embedded Software Engineers.
- Maintain networks with like minded innovators to keep ideas flowing.
Skills and Attitude
- A Master’s degree or PhD in a relevant technical study.
- At least 7 years of experience in industry working with C and the GNU compiler in embedded systems. Good to know: being very experienced in C++ or IT is not going to cut it. We need C-professionals.
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the combination of electronics and software.
- Creative in solving challenges.
- Structured in your way of working, creating softwarethat is robust and maintainable.
- Experience with microcontrollers like ARM and AVR.
- Knowledge of CAN, CANOpen, J1939, and similar bus systems.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety is an advantage.
- Customer-focused and able to communicate withcustomers in English.
- Good communication skills in English.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Marinca Huisman (HR) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.