Control software engineer
Be part of our great winning team.
As our Control Software Engineer you will be responsible for the examination of control needs, developing, testing and implementing software for large Energy Storage Systems (ESS), which will be used for marine, shipping, grid support, solar parks, wind farms and charging infrastructure. Other applications are for example frequency regulation, net balancing, peak shaving and congestion management.
- Translating control needs of various markets (f.e. frequency market, peak reduction, islanding) into control software specifications, develop, implement and commission the needed software.
- Standardize software with the aim of reusing software components in our ESS products.
- Development of improvement methods and support development of control software for ESS.
- Development of software tools to support remote data analysis such as logging systems, post-processing of
- signals, Big Data, etc.
- Configuring and maintaining support systems such as mobile network infrastructure, PLC systems, network
- architecture, visualizing through SCADA, WEB technology.
- Stay up to date with the latest software trends anddevelopment methods.
Skills and Attitude
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in a relevant direction, for example IT, Electronics or Industrial Automation.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience with PLC automation and control software.
- Experience with Siemens TIA Portal or Bachmann PLC.
- Automation experience with Codesys, IEC61131- 3, C#, JAVA, CANopen, Modbus and / or Profinet.
- Knowledge of Function Safety (f.e. IEC61508,IEC60730-1 Annex H, ISO 13849-1).
- Experience with development and commissioning of lithium battery systems is a plus.
- Experience with network integration is a plus.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Hands-on and team player mentality.
- Excellent English communication skills. Dutch and German are a plus.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.