Content & Social Media Marketer (junior)
Be our content and social media hero
Are you an enthusiastic and creative content & social media marketer? Do you enjoy creating blogs, customer stories, articles and videos for our website and social media channels and grow Super B online presence to a higher level? Do you like working in a dynamic environment where you have a freedom, responsibility and where you can use your creativity to the fullest? Then we are looking for you!
What are your tasks?
You will mainly be involved in content creation. As a proactive and independent content marketeer you write blogs, customer stories and (news) articles and you also take photos, make vlogs and films for social media. Furthermore, you will focus on the following activities:
- Writing creative content for the website and social media
- SEO (and SEA) optimization
- Use of Google Analytics to implement improvements on the website
- Social media advertising (advertising on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram has no secrets for you)
- Drafting and sending newsletters and e-mail campaigns
- Setting up and actively maintaining a content calendar for social media/marketing/newsletters
- Shaping Marketing Automation within Super B in cooperation with the marketing and business development team
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communication/Creative Business
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an operational online marketing position
- You are proactive, driven and have good communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written). Knowledge of other languages is a plus (German / French / Spanish)
- Knowledge of and experience with Marketing Automation is a plus
- You are available fulltime
What do we offer?
- You are part of an enthusiastic, dynamic and ambitious team
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities to fill this new position as you see fit
- Competitive salary
- A lot of space for new initiatives and ideas
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.