Internship Business Development
Be our new business developer
Super B (Hengelo, OV) is looking for an intern to do challenging business development projects. The objective is to conduct market research and support business development. This is a cooperative internship and will start around September 2021.
During the internship, you will be deployed to conduct research into relevant issues. This may involve new product developments, (existing and new) markets and collaborations. The internship is versatile and touches facets of business development, sales and marketing. You will present (interim) results and recommendations of projects to the sales and business development team.
Skillz and Attitude
Who are we looking for?
- You work independently;
- You are responsible for your own assignments;
- You have to do a cooperative internship for a business administration (or similar) course;
- You are not afraid to ask questions when you are at a loss;
- You must enjoy doing (market) research;
- The English language is no problem for you (both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of market research and business development is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Relevant assignments that are important for business development within the organization;
- You will be closely linked with Business Development, Sales, Marketing and Engineering;
- An international, growing organization in an emerging market (energy transition);
- An induction program so that you become familiar with Super B and its products;
- A market conform internship fee.
Are you the intern we are looking for? Then we would like to get in touch with you. You can express your interest and enthusiasm in a motivation letter (with CV attached) and send it to Bas Soetekouw (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any questions can be sent to this e-mail address or to +31 88 007 6077.