The SB12V100E-ZC is a Lithium Iron Phosphate rechargeable battery with a rated capacity of at least 100Ah. The unique combination of state-of-the art technology and smart software makes this lithium battery a robust, safe and easy to use energy storage solution.
Compared to conventional lead-acid batteries, the SB12V100E-ZC battery offers an enormous weight and space saving. It is very efficient, has extremely high performance and is maintenance free.
- Traction battery
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4): safe lithium technology
- Integrated BMS (Battery-Management system); external interruption device needed
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic (GRFP) Casing, Aluminum / PE sandwich side panels
- Terminals for 2 x 95mm2 wire connection per terminal
- Integrated fuse, 70V / 300A
- Wired communication interface: CANopen
- Battery monitoring / History Storage
- Adaptive cell balancing
- Configurable in serial or parallel connection
- Output for bi-stable relay / latching relay
- High capacity
- Low weight
- High cycle count
- Low maintenance
- High discharge current, 3C continuous, 5C pulse (10 sec)
- Fast charging
Super B batteries are based on Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4). This is the safest Lithium technology available today. On top of that our bespoke casing and electronics further increase safety and durability.
Super B batteries do not contain lead. The LiFePO4 technology is an environmental-friendly energy storage solution.
Super B’s 3-year warranty offers the best peace of mind. It is the benefit of years of continuous engineering improvement and proven experience with all of our batteries in the harshest environments.
Make sure to always use an external disconnect device when using this battery. Please take the following advice into account while using the battery:
- The protection relay absolutely must be in place before any other components may be connected to the Super B battery. Never connect to the Super B battery directly as this may damage it.
- For any modifications contact your local dealer.
- Make sure the state of charge is above 20% during storage at all times and maintain the battery according to the manual instructions.
- Never use a booster on the Super B Battery.