Test Equipment Software Engineer
Be part of our great winning team.
As our test equipment software engineer you are responsible for developing and implementation of the software for our production test equipment of the various products we develop. The position is focused around one of the differentiators of Super B, the so called BMS, the
Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a
battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
- You write test specifications based on Engineering requirements.
- Execution of functional tests and measurements on prototype, and production units and components.
- You troubleshoot any errors and streamline the testing procedures.
- You manage the specific test setups and the associated safety requirements.
- You propose improvements to test infrastructure, test processes and procedures.
- You create documentation and tools in order to facilitate the knowledge transfer.
Skills and Attitude
- Excellent understanding of electronic product manufacturing, assembly and test processes.
- Show ability to work independently, in a structured manor, and comfortable working in dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Experienced with hardware (computer systems) and PLC (SIGMATEK), and Phyton is an asset.
- At least 2 years of experience working with labview
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill out the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.