Software Test Engineer
Be part of our great winning team.
As our software test engineer you are responsible for the developing and implementation of the software for Test Manager
for the various products we develop. The testing is focus around one of the differentiators of Super B, the so called BMS, the
Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a
battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
- Writing and maintaining service procedures.
- Set up software for several Test Manager systems
- Implementation several Test Manager systems
- Set-up integration with Tracy
Skills and Attitude
- 3-5 years of experience as an industrial engineer, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- 5+ years of technical working experience in both test engineering and high-volume manufacturing of
- Experience with hardware (computer systems) and software engineering.
- Experience with industrialization impact assessment and deliverables
- Excellent understanding of electronic product manufacturing, assembly and test processes.
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Show ability to work independently and comfortable working in dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.