Sales Manager Southern Europe
Be our new sales manager.
To support our fast growth and expansion, we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager, located in Southern Europe. Supported by Inside Sales and Technical Application Engineering, you will be responsible for driving and generating sales mainly in France and beside that in Spain and Italy. You will report to the Sales Director.
- Generate new business opportunities with OEM’s in selected markets and win them.
- Manage the existing accounts in continued customer satisfaction and increased market share.
- Commercially manage the dedicated account teams with Inside sales experts and technical application engineers in the near future.
- Identify new business opportunities for new products and/or new marketing in coordination with strategic marketing.
Skills and Attitude
- Bachelor or Master's degree in relevant education.
- A technical degree is a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical sales at OEM and/or Tier1 level.
- Proven successful track record in account management/sales.
- Experience with the design-in of new products and technologies.
- Self-starting and motivated personality.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent French and English language skills – written and verbal. Fluent in local languages is a plus.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.