Be our new sales director.
With your strategic and pragmatic personality, you further develop the sales structure and plan. Based upon this, you manage and motivate the regional sales and inside sales team. You are as well strategic as hands-on involved in the sales process. You will report to the CEO.
- Responsible for further development of the sales structure and plan in order to increase sales, ensure the company’s growth and expansion.
- Accountable for setting and achieving sales targets with regular forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
- Manage the regional sales managers and the internal sales team and motivate them to achieve results.
- Prospect, analyze and hunt for new business opportunities (B2B) and turn them into results.
- Further develop a network for Super B in cooperation with Marketing and Business Development. Visit and contribute to tradeshows and seminars.
Skills and Attitude
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant education.
- Technical degree is a plus.
- At least 5 years management experience.
- At least 5 years experience in technical sales at OEM level.
- Strategic and analytical skills. Able to forecast and set up a strategic sales plan.
- Proven successful track record in new account management/sales.
- Experience with (electrical) technical product sales.
- Experience in an international working environment.
- Self-starting and motivated personality.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills – written and verbal. German and French are a plus.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this great opportunity? Don't wait any longer and fill in the form below. Upload your CV and cover letter also directly in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions related to this vacancy please contact Hester Assink (HR Manager) at +31 88 007 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.